In the Bookcase

8/11/2010

Link to Me .:. My Blog Button

Hello Readers, For anyone who wants to take any of my blog buttons, here they are. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know you grabbed my link. Thanks!


www.inthebookcase.blogspot.com



Louisa May Alcott Reading Challenge



Louisa May Alcott Reading Challenge



A Literary Christmas: Reading Challenge // inthebookcase.blogspot.com



A Literary Christmas: Reading Challenge // inthebookcase.blogspot.com



1912, Titanic! A series of posts at www.inthebookcase.blogspot.com






9 comments:

  1. Love it would you mind if you made me a button that said God Loves His Friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    I started a free, online Christian girls magazine called Inspired. I was wondering if you were interested in subscribing or joining the staff. For more info, check out our website: www.inspiredmagazine.webs.com

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I love it, Tarissa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tarissa,
    Hi, I just wanted to tell you that last week I made dinner and I made that Cherry Pineapple Dumpcake recipe for dessert. My family loved it (and so did i).

    Thanks for the recipe!
    Hannah Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I took your button--I love it! Your blog design is nice also:) I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to let you know that I am taking your blog button.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got it in on my Kindred Spirits page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I put your Titanic link on my blog: www.robinhoodsbaynovel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete