In the Bookcase

9/23/2010

Just a couple things...

Thank you to everyone who has been answering my last riddle. I thought I might be able to stump you all with that tricky question, but lo and behold, a lot of you figured it out! To anyone who's still in the dark about the answer, here it is for you...

What English word has 3 consecutive double letters? -- BOOKKEEPER




http://anna-sendmeasong.blogspot.com/

I also wanted to post today and give you a reminder about Anna's Les Miserables Week that has been going on. If you're interested at all, I encourage you to run over and see what she (and other bloggers) have been posting about Les Miz this week. If you have anything in mind, you can post something about Les Miserables on your own blog and sign up on Anna's linky list. Have fun!


1 comment:

  1. I don't even know what Les Miserables is about, but I'll probably get around to it sometime. ;)

    I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate the comments that you leave for me! They are always such a lovely encouragement to me. <3

    ReplyDelete