In the Bookcase

11/19/2010

Introducing {Weekend Shop Hop}

This post is especially for either one of the following.

(a) Shop owners, wanting to spotlight their products

(b) Online shoppers, looking for anything to catch their eye



If you're one of the above (or if you're BOTH of the above!) then you should jump over to my other blog, Pixel Berry Pie Designs. Usually, over there, I post about the newest items in my Etsy shop, or when I have special sales going on... and I post about other things too.


For example, today is the beginning of the Weekend Shop Hop, where store owners can link up their products to be featured. To visit this week's post and to find out more, go here ~ Weekend Shop Hop .:. Friday 19th - Thursday 25


ENJOY!




0 written notes {Post a Comment}:

Post a Comment