In the Bookcase

8/12/2011

Book Blogger Appreciation Week

Hi, readers!

I just found out some great info on something called Book Blogger Appreciation Week. There are nominations currently going on to vote for many categories which all pertain to books... the voting ends on August 13, so there's not much time left. There are several categories to vote for your favorite, whoever that may be. Best Book Blog Meme, Favroite Character from a book, Best Poetry Blog, Best Classics Book Blog, Best Published Author Blog... oh, the list goes on! There's many more categories to nominate your favorite blogs for. I went through the categories myself and submitted links to many of the book blogs I enjoy reading.

To nominate your favorite blogs, go here:
bookbloggerappreciationweek.com/2011/07/the-2011-awards-process

The first bullet point on the page contains a link to the nomination form. Fill in your profile with name & email. Click the link which says "Back", then click on the nomination link. You're ready to start typing in the blogs that you'd like to vote for!

Thanks to Kate who first told me about Book Blogger Appreciation Week and who nominated my monthly event Sharing Our Bookshelves as Best Book Blogging Event.

Remember, if you want to get your entries in, you should enter ASAP since the last day to enter is August 13th.



2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just awarded you a blogger award! Come claim it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed the deadline :(

    ReplyDelete