In the Bookcase

2/02/2016

Joining the Fantasy Love February reading challenge!

My bloggy friend Grace (who blogs over at Fictionally) is hosting a reading challenge this month -- it's called Fantasy Love February!


Fantasy books, or anything related to fairy tales qualifies as part of the reading challenge. I have a few books in mind that I've had on my TBR list -- and this is the perfect time for me to read them!



Fantasy Love February: Mini-Challenge One


Today I'm sharing a list of the books I plan to read for Grace's fantasy challenge this month!

Perhaps you'll find something to read for the challenge too?


The Princess and Curdie by George MacDonald


The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis


Quest for the Beast: A Beauty and the Beast story by Sarah Holman


Waltz into the Waves: A Cinderella Story by Sarah Holman


Princess Academy by Shannon Hale


2 comments:

  1. Awesome list! I really like "The Magician's Nephew." It's one of the few books I'e finished reading twice and my favorite of the three Narnia books I've read (still need to finish that series...)
    And "The Princess and Curdie!" I read "The Princess and the Goblin" awhile ago, liked it, but never got around to the sequel. I still want to read it.
    Thank you for joining in the challenge, Tarissa! I hope yo enjoy this month of fantasy reads. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Magician's Nephew! I haven't read the Narnia books in a long time, but I may have to do that soon. Princess Academy is another favorite. :) Hope you enjoy them!

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete