In the Bookcase

2/16/2017

An upcoming guide on writing well...

I'm so excited that one of my favorite authors, Rachelle Rea Cobb, is venturing out with a new book -- this time on WRITING. You may remember her books from me gushing about them often enough here on my blog. (Click to see my reviews of The Sound of Diamonds, The Sound of Silver, The Sound of Emeralds)

In addition to providing us with this gorgeous piece of vintage typewriter eye candy, Rachelle promises to deliver on the goods. The goods on how to... WRITE WELL.


Write Well by Rachelle Rea Cobb

BOOK DESCRIPTION

Writing isn’t all heart and art. It’s structure and syntax, too.

Looking for a short guide that will help you understand the structure of writing so you can get back to the art?

Hi there, I'm Rachelle Rea Cobb. and I have history with words. I've ever been known as a grammar geek with a knack for storytelling. I help others polish their pages until their words shine—and then they can sign their own publishing contracts. I work with authors (traditional and self-published), ESL writers, students, and bloggers. Entrusting your words to an editor can be excruciating, but I always treat them with the utmost care, never squashing your voice. Instead, my job is to unleash it from typos, fluff, and repetitiveness, etc.

And now I'd like to share my expertise with you in Write Well, a short ebook designed to walk you through what you need to know so you can get back to the real work: actual writing!






WRITE WELL releases on March 4th. Pre-order now!


0 written notes {Post a Comment}:

Post a Comment