In the Bookcase

10/26/2019

Book Review: McDuff Moves In

McDuff Moves In by Rosemary Wells (5 star review)


McDuff Moves In

written by Rosemary Wells // illustrated by Susan Jeffers

32 pages // published in 1997, 2019 // children's picture books




BOOK DESCRIPTION

One rainy night, a little white dog needed something to eat and a place to sleep. He went looking and found something he didn't expect--a home.




My Review


5 Star Rating


McDuff returns to our bookshelves! And I couldn't be happier. This story is so cute. McDuff finds a loving family and his furever home.

In my childhood I had two Westies; one, my own pet Westie named Terra; two, my fictional pet, McDuff. My mom would read the stories to my brother and me, and we loved McDuff dearly.

I'm ever so delighted to see the McDuff books being republished! I'll personally be happy to read each and every one all over again. These charming stories never grow old.

McDuff is a darling! And the illustrations in this book are simply delicious.


Add to Goodreads


BUY YOUR COPY!
hardcover




P.S. Like and vote for this review on Goodreads and n Amazon.




1 comment: