In the Bookcase

10/03/2019

My Top 5 Books on Siblings [Five Fall Favorites]



Today we're in the BOOKS room for the Five Fall Favorites event. Honestly, isn't books the best place to be?



So come along with me, find a comfy chair in the Book room, and let's discuss some good books  + relish in some bonus fun!



Today's Topic:

SIBLINGS
My Top 5 Books 

 


  



Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
(my review)       (add to Goodreads)





The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis



Flavia de Luce series by Alan Bradley
(my review)       (add to Goodreads)





The Boxcar Children series by Gertrude Chandler Warner
(my review)       (add to Goodreads)




39 Clues series by Various Scholastic authors




That's my list of good books for today! I hope you may have found some new books you're interested in. Tune back in tomorrow (and the rest of the week) for another Top 5 list!





Now for some other fun things.... we've got a Kindle freebie that you may be interested in... and a giveaway for you to enter to win!

Check out this FREE short story from Rebekah Morris. (I've read some of her other stories, and I always enjoy them! Looking forward to this new one myself.)





https://amzn.to/30iIoHT


FREE ON KINDLE -- TODAY ONLY!





.....And now.....it's GIVEAWAY TIME!

Win a Fall Reading Basket! Open to International and US winners. 



 Includes signed paperback copies of several amazing books (+ a new release not pictured), a Five Fall Favorites mug, and an Amazon gift card. (If someone outside the U.S. wins, you'll receive Kindle copies of the books in the basket, and an Amazon gift card; the 2nd place winner would get the physical books but no gift card. Sound good?)

And... the more entrants there are, then the more prizes will be given out! Woohoo!!

Check out MORE bloggers' Top 5 posts about SIBLINGS (to make your personal booklist positively explode), on the other participating blogs + there's a Kindle freebie every day this week (you just have to hunt for it!)... 


 http://readanotherpage.com/2019/top-5-giveaway-blog-hop-real-heroes/


Let's discuss it! What are YOUR favorite books about SIBLINGS?


11 comments:

  1. Little Women!! My second favourite novel ever!!! <33 I’ve read The Boxcar Children when I could get my hands on it, but they don’t sell them in QC so... haven’t read much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of the Box Car Children, and I'm debating reading Little Women...I enjoyed the old film adaption I saw and I must admit I'm afraid the book won't live up to my expectations, lol! But usually the books are better, so we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the Boxcar Children when I was younger! Thanks for the free book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sibling books are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Women for the win!! <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read Little Women, The Chronicles of Narnia, and the Boxcar Children. Those are some favorite childhood classics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like "Little Women" and almost picked it to share, but I had recommended it on another FFF party, so I decided to go with different books. ;) I never read the Boxcar Children.
    Thanks for sharing the free book today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Little Women and The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe! And, I'm currently reading the first Flavia de Luce book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Boxcar Children! That is a great younger series that can be read at any age.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Boxcar Children books being back so many memories!!! Used to read them all the time! :) Also love Little Women :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10/03/2019

    I have read Little Women,The Box Car Children,The Lion,The Witch and the Wardrobe.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete