In the Bookcase

12/31/2019

Closing the book on A Literary Christmas 2019



Dear readers,

Now that 2019 is ending, A Literary Christmas 2019 reading challenge ends too.

I was able to read a few good holiday books myself (my total is 11)! I hope you all did well too. I certainly enjoyed seeing all your Christmas selections, and have added some new titles to my Christmas reading list for next year -- probably too many new titles, as I'll never get them all read. *wink*

Be sure to comb through the link-up below, and see if there's any books you need to add to your reading list for next year (or add to your Goodreads shelf). The link-up will still be open in January, in case anybody still has some holiday book posts/reviews to share. Feel free to share wrap-up posts!

(Hey, I hope you'll all be back for 2020's Christmas challenge!) We'll be starting up again in mid-November.


In the meantime... HAPPY NEW YEAR!







Link to your sign-up posts & reviews!




* If the linky isn't showing up for you, try refreshing your page. Or just leave your post links in the comments section, and I can add your post to the linky for you, if needed.


0 written notes {Post a Comment}:

Post a Comment