In the Bookcase

3/24/2020

COYER: Quarantine Edition

It's time to Clean Out Your E-Reads again! A brand new type of the C.O.Y.E.R. challenge has just arrived.

https://www.becausereading.com/coyer-quarantine-edition-booklovers/


I'm ready to get jump into my Kindle books again for this challenge. I'll be especially looking forward to the SWEPT TO SEA read-a-thon coming to a blog near you (hint, hint!) from April 5th to April 18th. My blog readers may be aware that I'm a historical nut over the sinking of the Titanic (i.e., I've read a ton of books on it). And this read-a-thon is taking place right around the anniversary of the infamous sinking (which was on April 15th, 1912, for anyone who hasn't read my numerous posts on this tragic event). There might even be a giveaway involved with this read-a-thon... so mark the dates down on your calendar!


Buddy Reads are making a comeback in this COYER edition -- which I loved last time around. So, if any COYER peeps want to buddy up with me, please CONTACT ME!

Here's a little list of some books I plan to read soon, if you'd like to buddy with me, please let me know ASAP so we can decide when to read it together.

The first 3 titles are free audiobooks for everybody to get! (If you're listening to anything from the free Audible selection, I might be listening to it too... just FYI)













Plus, guess what else is just around the corner? The annual Louisa May Alcott reading challenge is coming in JUNE! I can only hope my local library will be open again by that time, so that I can borrow the books I planned to read for the challenge this year (LOL!).


Louisa May Alcott Reading Challenge


4 comments:

  1. Looks like some fun themed reading challenges. I'm doing COYER with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing COYER too. And thanks for the heads-up about the annual Louisa May Alcott challenge! I love her books, and would enjoy reading a few in June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited for this year's Louisa May Alcott reading challenge! And also hoping my libraries are able to open so I can check out her books...
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting tthoughts

    ReplyDelete