In the Bookcase

9/02/2020

Big Book Summer Challenge Wrap-up

Over the summer months, I participated in the Big Book Summer Challenge, which invites you to dive into those large tomes sitting on your bookshelves! (i.e., anything over 400 pages)



In my sign-up post, I shared 3 potential book titles that I would possibly try to read during the summer. My final count? Looks like I only finished 1. I'm in the middle of BOTH of the other titles.

Finished:
ALLEGIANT by Veronica Roth   (my rating: 2 stars)



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on completing the 2020 Big Book Summer Challenge! You only need to read 1 to participate, so you did it! Another 2 in progress is a bonus :) Hope you enjoy those.

    I'm posting a wrap-up of the challenge on my blog (trying for today but probably tomorrow!).

    Thanks for participating - hope you will join again next year!

    Sue

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete