In the Bookcase

7/12/2010

Arthur Conan Doyle .:. Charles Dickens .:. e-book downloads



Ever since I introduced the website of World eBook Fair on my blog last week, I've been busy collecting more of these wonderful free e-books, and saving them on my computer. So, after I finished Louisa May Alcott's books that I posted about last week, I then dived into a couple more authors. First, there is Arthur Conan Doyle (author of Sherlock Holmes stories... I found a ton of his other writings that I didn't even know existed!) and also I collected e-books from Charles Dickens.

What I have listed below is by far not the complete files that they have available at World eBook Fair for these authors. If you're interested in seeing more from these partiuclar authors, or any other favorite authors, then you should check it out on their website.

* * I would also like to mention about these e-books that I am linking to, I have never read these partiuclar stories and so I do not know if I truly recommend them. However, I am acquainted with other works by these authors.

Also, please note that if you're viewing this entry through a blog reader, you will have to visit my blog page to see the lists of books I have. If you click on the plus signs [+] in the boxes below, you can view the links to e-books I've downloaded from both of these authors. Feel free to download the files yourself, because they will only be available for free until August 4th.


 


1 comment:

  1. Yes, I've had that quote there ever since I got my new blog design. When I was starting my blog I looked at a bunch of quote websites to find one to put on my header, and that one came up. It didn't have a name with it, just "anonymous".
    That's where my blog name came from, but I didn't have the actual quote up until recently.

    ReplyDelete