In the Bookcase

11/12/2010

Favorite Finds #12

'Tis Friday again, and time to share some of my favorite articles I've found on blogs this past week.
Hope you'll like them too!


Inspiration Station (Before My Penn has Gleaned)

Doubts About Daring (Rose's Daring Adventure)

Supreme Awesomeness... (Whisperings of the Pen)

God’s grace prevails (Of First Importance)

Inspiration (Christ is Write)

Lord, Change My Story, However You Will (Dan's Books)

The Trees Are Raining! (Under African Skies)

Thomas A' Kempis on Wisdom (What They Said)



3 comments:

  1. Hey Tarissa, thanks for the comment! Hows it going for you? How is NaNoWriMo going for you? Haha, me and my sis went to a Red, Disciple, and Head concert last night. It was so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/13/2010

    Thanks for the link, Tarissa. Pretty much made my day. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/13/2010

    I suggest the book "Heaven is for Real" by Todd Burpo...a story about a 4 yr old boy who was operated on and while unconscious during surgery went and saw Heaven and talked with Jesus....I ve not finished it yet but its so exciting to read about his brief adventure in the after life. I recommend this to anybody who doubts there's a God or Heaven.

    ReplyDelete