In the Bookcase

3/30/2012

Sharing Our Bookshelves {April 2012}

Hi readers!

Sharing Our Bookshelves is starting a little earlier than usual for April, because I wanted to get this on my blog before I begin my posts on the Titanic. Starting tomorrow (March 31st) my Titanic series will begin, and you'll have to check back every day after that, because I have posts planned for at least the next 3 weeks! During this time, the Sharing Our Bookshelves link-up will be pushed down the list of recent posts, but a quick way to access the link-up at anytime will be by clicking on its button in my sidebar. This way you can still keep coming back to check on the newest links and add some new posts of your own throughout the month. Remember, this link-up is for anything related to books, so you're welcome to link up book reviews, selections from the books you're reading, your current bookish thoughts.... whatever you currently have going.


Sharing Our Bookshelves @ In the Bookcase

I also have a few of my own Favorite Finds to add in this post. I found these things very delightful and wanted to share with with you!


A Night of Heroism: The Sinking of the Titanic

{A Bowl of Moss & Pebbles}

Free "Love" Embroidery Pattern from Clementine Patterns

{Simply Vintagegirl}

'Titanic 100' posts

{Vision Forum, Doug's Blog}
So... enjoy! And be here tomorrow for the start of an amazing journey.



0 written notes {Post a Comment}:

Post a Comment