In the Bookcase

1/02/2014

Sharing Our Bookshelves {January 2014}

"If you want to be happy, be."
—Leo Tolstoy

Happy 2014, my fellow readers!
Is the new year brimming with wonderful book lists for you? (It is for me!) All those epic reads, just waiting to be cherished this year...

December went by quickly, but I finished some great books before the year was out.
Here's my monthly list of new favorites:


The Birds' Christmas Carol by Kate Douglas Wiggins
{my review}


Stories of Faith for Christmas by Guideposts
{my review}


Craft Business Power by Jason & Cinnamon Miles
{my review}


Nick of Time by Ted Bell
{my review}


Bleak House by Charles Dickens
* Finally finished it! {my review}


Oh, keep a watch out for my next post... which includes my super-duper-tip-top favorites of everything I had read in 2013! (If you're doing a similar post, you are welcome to link it up below too.)

The linky is open all month long!
Do you have any bookish posts on your blog?

Sharing Our Bookshelves @ In the Bookcase
{Click here for the button code.}




0 written notes {Post a Comment}:

Post a Comment