In the Bookcase

1/08/2017

Lucy Maud Montgomery reading challenge 2017

My January always has a little more happiness in it because I can spend it with a kindred spirit of old. The L.M. Montgomery challenge is here again!

Please, go read all about it on Carrie's blog.

L. M. Montgomery Reading Challenge

So, here's my little list of titles I'm reading for the challenge, both of them I've never read, but have been greatly anticipating. (To be truthful though, I've already started reading both of them, so that anticipation is already concluded, and the joyous reunion has begun!)

There's a few of Montgomery's novels that I have yet to read. One such being: Jane of Lantern Hill. And for my second title, I've decided it's high time that I read every single one of Montgomery's short stories. So, with my deepest regards to Project Gutenberg, I'm starting from the chronological beginning this January and read this collection: Lucy Maud Montgomery Short Stories, 1896 to 1901. (Next year, I plan to graduate into the next collection.)




0 written notes {Post a Comment}:

Post a Comment