In the Bookcase

6/24/2020

Odds n Ends Quilt Shop SPOTLIGHT!

Hello, to all my readers! Today I thought I'd shine a spotlight on one of my favorite shops on Etsy:

ODDS N ENDS QUILT SHOP

If this name rings a bell for you, that's likely because this shop is giving away a delightful book-ish prize for my Louisa May Alcott reading challenge right now!




WIN A SET OF 2
FABRIC BOOKMARKS!








Rachel from Odds N Ends Quilt Shop is quite a crafty gal, sewing up all sorts of lovely creations! I just love her Mug Rugs, Corner Bookmarks, and Table Runners.

Her items all can brighten a person's day, and her cheery fabric choices always give me happiness inside when I see her new products.



Latte Love Mug Rug Bright Chevrons Table Runner



Dog Lover Corner Bookmarks Country Hearts Quilted Wall Hanging



Jane Austen Bookshelf Mug Rug Navy Blossoms Corner Bookmarks Set






2 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you Tarissa! What a lovely tribute to my shop. Thank you for your support, dear friend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nia H.6/26/2020

    SO CUTE! I love that chevron table runner. <3

    ReplyDelete