In the Bookcase

12/07/2022

Book Review: Twelve Days of Christmas

The Twelve Days of Christmas: A Celebration of NatureThe Twelve Days of Christmas: A Celebration of Nature by Briana Corr Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 stars for this beautifully illustrated book of the Twelve Days of Christmas. The botanical imagery is mesmerizing. Such tasteful paintings of birds and other delightful critters representing the lyrics from the famous Christmas song we all know. This book brings new life and provides a fresh filter of light upon the Twelve Days of Christmas. Definitely recommend! A delight for all ages too.

View all my reviews


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/10/2022

    This book sounds like I would like it, I love celebrating the birth of Christ and paintings of birds and other critters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The anonymous comment above a minute ago is from me, Terra at Terragarden. I don't leave anonymous comments, don't know how that happened.

    ReplyDelete