In the Bookcase

12/12/2022

Completed: TBR Pile Challenge 2022

I'm just popping on here to say that I've finished my TBR Pile Challenge for 2022! Yay!


 

I read 11 of my original 12 choices, plus 1 alternate title. 

1. The Golden One by Elizabeth Peters
2. Frontier Follies by Ree Drummond
3. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
4. Call Me Mrs. Miracle by Debbie Macomber
5. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
6. Cherry Ames, Army Nurse by Helen Wells 
7. Lost Books and Old Bones by Paige Shelton
8. A Christmas Secret by Anne Perry 
10. Last Dinner on the Titanic by Rick Archbold & Dana McCauley
11. Sister Eve and the Blue Nun by Lynne Hinton
12. The Drosten's Curse by A.L. Kennedy
 
Alternate 1. The Gray Chamber by Grace Hitchcock
Alternate 2. Tarzan and the Jewels of Opar by Edgar Rice Burroughs


0 written notes {Post a Comment}:

Post a Comment