In the Bookcase

5/25/2012

Favorite Finds #32

Welcome to the newest edition of Favorite Finds. As I was putting this post together, I realized the things I enjoyed the most this past week on the internet all have to do with books & writing---which is not an unusual thing for this blog. So, if you are interested in either of those topics---reading books or writing stories, that is---then this is for you. Have a great Friday!



Introducing the Character Letters

{ A Wanderer In the Shadowed Land }


'Towards Oregon' (free ebook)

{ Bethlehem Books }


B&N Summer Reading Program for Kids

{ Thrifty and Thriving }


Myers-Briggs Personality Temperaments

{ Go Teen Writers blog}


15 FREE Kids e-Books: The Bobbsey Twins

{ The Frugal Girls }




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5/26/2012

    Your new blog design is simply lovely! I'm not sure how long you've had it up, but this is the first time I've seen it. So pretty. ^.^

    Thanks for the writing/booky links!

    ReplyDelete