In the Bookcase

12/30/2022

Revealing (my official) BOOKSHOP!

Doesn't every booklover grow up wanting to own a cozy bookshop anyways, or was that just me?

I have some spectacular news to share today, as we get closer to finishing out this year. As some of you may have already been aware, I have opened an online bookshop to have a place to sell off my family's always-revolving literary collection. (We can't keep ALL the books, right?!)

I would absolutely love it if you could follow my shiny, new Instagram account!  @thistleandtwinebookshop 

...AND visit our online Ebay bookshop to browse the available titles! (More content is being added all the time.)






Can't wait to see where this little bookshop takes me in 2023!

Won't you please join me for the journey?


0 written notes {Post a Comment}:

Post a Comment