In the Bookcase

10/01/2019

My Top 5 Books on World Fiction [Five Fall Favorites]



Today we're sitting by the Bonfire while we discuss great books for the Five Fall Favorites event.




So come along with me, find your seat on the roaring Bonfire, and let's discuss some good books  + relish in some bonus fun!



Today's Topic:

WORLD FICTION
My Top 5 Books 

 


  



Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
(my review)       (add to Goodreads)





Greyfriars Bobby by Eleanor Atkinson



Jane of Lantern Hill by L.M. Montgomery
(my review)       (add to Goodreads)





Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
(my review)       (add to Goodreads)




Sherlock Holmes books by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle




That's my list of good books for today! I hope you may have found some new books you're interested in. Tune back in tomorrow (and the rest of the week) for another Top 5 list!





.....And now.....it's GIVEAWAY TIME!

Win a Fall Reading Basket! Open to International and US winners. 



 Includes signed paperback copies of several amazing books (+ a new release not pictured), a Five Fall Favorites mug, and an Amazon gift card. (If someone outside the U.S. wins, you'll receive Kindle copies of the books in the basket, and an Amazon gift card; the 2nd place winner would get the physical books but no gift card. Sound good?)

And... the more entrants there are, then the more prizes will be given out! Woohoo!!

Check out MORE bloggers' Top 5 posts about WORLD FICTION (to make your personal booklist positively explode), on the other participating blogs + there's a Kindle freebie every day this week (you just have to hunt for it!)... 


 http://readanotherpage.com/2019/top-5-giveaway-blog-hop-real-heroes/


Let's discuss it! What are YOUR favorite books in WORLD FICTION?


9 comments:

  1. I’ve read the Sherlock Holmes book and the Montgomery book! I love World Fiction... one of my favourites is “Enemy Brothers” by Constance Savery. It’s my favourite novel. <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grayfriars Bobby! I've always wanted to read that! Starting Sherlock Holmes today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many recommendations of Sherlock today!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo, these sound cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these. Interesting list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, yes, I've read a Sherlock Holmes book! (I've got the collection, just haven't read them all yet, haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've watched Les Miserables and am reading a collection off 37 short stories and a novel by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These sound interesting. I may have to check them out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm reading Les Miz right now!

    ReplyDelete